Minimalist living for your benefit means to live life with your barest minimum to reduce burdens. This post is a survey to test response for the suitability of this title for a new article.
Here’s the post on
Minimalist living for your benefit
- Live a simple life. Declutter and organize your life to reduce it to the bare bones of existence.
- Spend quality time with a few loved and close ones.
- If you’re going to develop new relationships, make them worthy by investing time, effort and sincerity in them.
- Reduce time eaters by getting people to respect your boundaries of personal space and time. You have to reject time eaters.
- Open your eyes to the beauty of nature. Appreciate the wonders of nature.
- Make maximum use of your resources. Stretch your time, and hardware resources. You will slowly realize you have more than abundant resources to accomplish your work and goals.
- Choose simplicity over complicated mechanisms which may become redundant later.
- Live within your means. Avoid spending on your credit card.
- Live in your present moment. Appreciate what you have, as a bird in hand is worth two in the bush.
- Enjoy the simple pleasures in life, like relaxing in your chair, or any other simple favorite act.
- Eat healthy food. Avoid processed food. Good health saves you your wealth.
- Watch what you speak about. Silence is better appreciated than gossip.
- Allocate “me time” in your schedule. This time spent alone can recharge your batteries.
- Try to tune in to Nature. It will encourage you.
- All work and no play makes Jack (or Jill) a dull boy (or girl). Do the work you enjoy and time will pass quickly and well.
- Acknowledge your boundaries and let go when something exceeds your boundaries.
- Don’t chase after material wealth. There is no end to it and you’ll only upset yourself.
- Choose to remember a base as your inner sanctuary when you need to calm yourself. When the world is hectic, return to see this inner sanctuary in your mind.
- Pay attention to the small important issues and the bigger issues will fall into line.
- Be patient in your endeavors and you’ll be rewarded with success.