#writethepandemic from #shelterandwrite Prompt 15 says to look at my fears for keywords to use in my writing. What do I fear? This is my list.
- Fear of shyness.
- additional housework
- house guests
- leaving my loved ones behind
I’ll try to use these words in my writings. Soon.
#writethepandemic Writing Prompt from – Shelter and Write (#shelterandwrite), by Jaclyn Bergamino. List of 30 prompts here.
Here are some prompts which I have yet to write and I’m using this list as a reference:
16. Find at least one other person to create a piece of writing with.
17. Write a letter to yourself 3 months ago.
18. Write about a character for whom the pandemic is a plot twist.
19. Tell the story of an image that has left a lasting impression on you.
20. Write a conversation in which someone quells your fears.
21. Create an erasure of a text having to do with the coronavirus.
22. Respond line by line to a poem that resonates with you in these times.
23. Write a detailed description of your current daily life.
24. Write in detail about a place you cannot be right now.
25. Create a piece of writing based around found words and phrases.
26. Write a difficult conversation that you have had or should have.
27. Write a story in which a good-news headline is the catalyst for the plot.
28. Write about someone more affected by COVID-19 than you are.
29. Bring a piece of art about the pandemic to life.
30. Write about a new connection in recent weeks.