Don’t panic when you read that meditation is not for everyone to attempt. There are reasons why some people should not practice meditation.
- People who are easily distracted.
- People who have Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD).
- People who prefer a structured and guided activity.
- People who use visual imagery to fantasize.
- People with thought disorder problems.
- People who have difficulty controlling their impulses because they act on imaginative thoughts.
- People who have not consulted their medical doctor, or other healthcare professional who have been treating them.