If you had been dreaming of a hat, it could mean:
- You are wearing a hat that is a part of your uniform or costume.
- You might be getting a new hat, which is a new role. You are being promoted.
- If you have many hats to wear, it can mean you have many responsibilities.
- If you see yourself wearing a crooked hat, it can mean it does not fit you. The hat’s role or job does not suit you.
- If you see a hat that is turned up, that is, it’s bowl is exposed, it means you are using your hat to beg for money. This is bad news for you.
- Throwing up a hat means you are throwing in your defeat.
- wearing a hat means to get ready to assume a role and responsibility.