This is a fun blog activity which I got from https://messymimismeanderings.blogspot.com/ when I participated in another prompt writing activity.
Friendly Fill-Ins are easy to do. There are four statements. The first two statements are worded by Ellen of 15AndMeowing, and the last two by Lorianne The Menagerie Mom of Four-Legged Furballs. The linkup will be posted at or about 12:00 AM on Friday. Please head over to one of their sites, link up, and share your thoughts!
1. I love it when __________________________.
2. I know it’s time to _________________ when ________________.
3. Others come to me when they need _________.
4. We should never take _________ for granted.
My responses are in bold:
1. I love it when I get to take photos of cats on the streets.
2. I know it’s time to feed my pet terrapins when they fidget in their tank.
3. Others come to me when they need a smile.
4. We should never take life for granted.
I had been thinking about practicing drawing cats and how to show readers my sketches. I guess this is a group of bloggers who might be interested to look at cat doodles.