Cai dreams to be good to herself with self-love & self-care. Are you good to yourself with self-love & self-care?
How do you know if you’re good to yourself? What’s self love? Do you practice self-love by accepting yourself unconditionally?
What’s the difference between self-love and self-care? Self love has been defined above. Self care means taking the time to pamper and treat yourself because you’re good where you’re at right now.
There are distinctions between the terminology of “good to yourself”, “self-love” and “self-care”. For now, we’re not fussy with micro differentiations. We’re going to discuss about being good to yourself in a simple checklist.
- Believe in yourself.
- Trust yourself to decide what’s best for you.
- Put yourself first.
- Don’t allow people to bully you. Fight or leave.
- Speak up. Silence is not acceptance.
- Maintain boundaries for your personal time and space.
- Never give up on your needs. Keep them in sight.
- Express your emotions in a safe place.
- You are not responsible for other people. Stop taking the buck for them.
- Prioritise your work to reduce anxiety.
- Accept rejections and move on. You’ll be alright.
- It’s not you at fault. It’s them.
- If you feel lonely, spend time with your hobbies or friends.
- Focus on your present to reduce anxiety.
- Whenever nervous, breathe deeply.
- Be frank on addictions and toss them out..
- Don’t procrastinate – just do it or back out.
- If you can’t make a decision, choose what you feel is right..
- Address your fears to banish them.
- Never sleep on frustrations.
- Examine your life and write your guidelines to handle situations.
- Look for the silver lining in every gray cloud.