Triggers set off the onslaught of symptoms of mental disorders. Its not enough to consume the doctor’s prescribed medication. The patient also has to play their part by avoiding triggers before the buttons are pushed.
Sometimes, the disorder comes and leaves in cycles.
Common triggers that set off mental disorders:
- Injustice (bullying)
- Consuming medications that do not work with their physiology.
- Side effects of medications.
- Non-compliance to prescriptive medications.
- Loud noises. Main problem is it brings on stress.
- Disturbed sleep patterns. (Stress related)
- Not knowing about one’s triggers.
- Unwittingly setting off triggers and activating symptoms.
Knowing about triggers, you can avoid them, or leave them, before they stimulate your senses and set off a string of consequences.