Mindful Doodles #452: People moving away from this neighborhood
Why are so many people moving away from this neighborhood? Or why do people move away from any neighborhood?
1) Lousy rental unit.
2) No real facilities.
3) Not a good place to stay.
4) Surrounding location does not support convenience.
5) Disagreeable neighbors.
6) Poor service from staff like cleaners, gardener, gatekeeper/ doorman.
7) Housing unit too small.
8) Housing unit has problems with plumbing etc.
9) Noisy environment.
10) More noisy buildings nearby.
Do reconnaisance at a location more than once. Visit the place at different times of the day, and on weekends. The activities in the area change from weekday to weekend. So does the noise level. Lookout for any buildings housing religious places of worship. They broadcast their prayers, speeches, and entertainment. There will be noise. If you see places of worship, avoid living in streets nearby.