If you dream snowman melting, its dream interpretation is one of the following:
- The snowman melts because it is temporary. In real life, you have a situation that is transitory and will change with time. If you’re having a hard time now, take courage in this fact that your situation will change soon.
- Make hay while the sun shines, or make snowmen while the snow lasts. This dream can be a reminder to make your moves now, in your reality, while the opportunity still lasts.
- Flow chart of meaning of dreaming of snow & ice when its isn’t winter:
I dream of snow and its dream interpretation is related to the climate and season of the year. Since it is the season of winter, it is natural to dream of snow. The meaning could be telling you to prepare for facing the harsh elements of winter, or your situations in the home, workplace, or other circumstances.
If you dream of snow storm, it can mean your waking reality is chaotic and “stormy”. Your present life faces troubles. This dream reflects your life.
Other dream interpretations of snow:
- Dreaming of snow can mean your nostalgia for winter sports like skiing, ice skating, snow boarding & etc.
- You like the aesthetics of snow and winter.
- Snow is a reminder of low temperatures. Jog your memories of what snow means to you.
My friend dreamed of her father’s bedroom. He had exited his room but left his door to the courtyard open. The wind blew snow into his room.
My interpretation of this bedroom invaded by snow:
The man didn’t take care of his bedroom. Why?
Perhaps he was careless in leaving his door open?
Maybe he left in a hurry and forgot to shut his door?
Maybe there was freak weather and it suddenly snowed, taking people by surprise?
This dream means the person was unprepared to face a change in circumstances. The message of the dream is to be aware and make changes to deal with external changes.