You should read more. Especially story books. You should hold yourself accountable to your old ambition of becoming an author. I wish you would improve your drawing skills too. Make use of this historical event to inspire you. Show how this tremendous earth shaking pandemic has affected you.
Your inner consciousness Self.
#writethepandemic Writing Prompt from – Shelter and Write (#shelterandwrite), by Jaclyn Bergamino. List of 30 prompts here.
Here are some prompts which I have yet to write and I’m using this list as a reference:
16. Find at least one other person to create a piece of writing with.
17. Write a letter to yourself 3 months ago.
18. Write about a character for whom the pandemic is a plot twist.
19. Tell the story of an image that has left a lasting impression on you.
20. Write a conversation in which someone quells your fears.
21. Create an erasure of a text having to do with the coronavirus.
22. Respond line by line to a poem that resonates with you in these times.
23. Write a detailed description of your current daily life.
24. Write in detail about a place you cannot be right now.
25. Create a piece of writing based around found words and phrases.
26. Write a difficult conversation that you have had or should have.
27. Write a story in which a good-news headline is the catalyst for the plot.
28. Write about someone more affected by COVID-19 than you are.
29. Bring a piece of art about the pandemic to life.
30. Write about a new connection in recent weeks.