This is my waking reality dream of a Happy New Year 2021. Last December 2020, I had a major change. Without further ado, I share my
New Year Resolutions 2021:
- Produce at least 1 piece of art per week. In 2 years’ time, I should have a library of 100 small miniatures.
- Continue blogging.
- Continue writing fiction.
- Draw in MS Paint and save as jpg.
- Do a home spring cleaning once in a few months. Throw away unused junk.
- Keep my home neat. Things should be contained in boxes to avoid collecting dust.
- Speak softly, avoid gossiping about neighbors, keep a low, humble profile.
- Set up a room for study, art, sewing, and computer work. Require at least two tables.
- Sort things into categories in separate boxes. Eg. kitchen stuff box, art supplies box, book box etc. This will facilitate better packing for my next move.