What happens when you dream of anxieties? What to do when you dream of anxieties & threats?
#1 Say goodbye to anxieties.
#3 If you had an anxiety dream because you made mistakes, tell yourself its okay to make mistakes.
#4 Surrender suspicious threats to your mental peace.
#5 God loves you big or small and you should love yourself too.
#6 Respect yourself.
#7 Stop trying to please everyone.
#8 Let go when people don’t listen. Don’t be anxious over issues you can’t control.
#9 Know your anger and manage it.
#10 Manage challenges by accepting alternative solutions.
What are examples of anxiety dreams? I’ve already posted on a short series of anxiety dreams from number 1 to 15.
Some examples briefly stated:
- You are being chased.
- Worries over school grades, assignments and other performances.
- You are naked and unprepared for your problems.
What kind of dreams are caused by anxious mental thoughts and anxious emotional state?
- You anticipate being scolded and mental stress triggers dreams.
- You are in constant line of fire from oppression, suppression or abuse. This anxiety triggers dreams.
- You often check and recheck on something because you’re anxious and you distrust yourself.
- You are anxious because your self-confidence and self-esteem are low. You desire social acceptance.
- When you feel threatened by any challenges, you feel anxiety and this triggers dreams.
- Anxiety triggers sensitivity and over-reaction to ordinary stimuli.
- Anxieties over the outcome of an even/ project/ assignment can trigger anxiety dreams.
- Loss of a person, job, resource or opportunity can cause anxiety and trigger dreams.
How does anxiety affect you? Elizabeth Holland wrote about the devastating effects of anxiety on the life of her protagonist Ana. here is my book review on Ms. Holland’s book, The Balance Between Life and Death.
This post will be updated periodically.