How to accept and move on
1) Accept – surrender good and bad, to God. If you are an atheist, then surrender your positives and negatives to the Universe.
(2) Be mindful of the present. You live here, now.
(3) Do your best and leave the rest to God and the Universe.
(4) Accept yourself – short or tall, fat or thin, able or disabled…
(5) You are a work in the making… continue to live your best.
(6) It’s okay to be imperfect.
(7) It’s OK to make mistakes.
(8) So get up after a fall.
(9) Refuse to linger in defeat and shame. This will not hurt you.
(10) Take care of yourself before you can take care of others.
(11) For those who don’t share your opinion, don’t waste your time and effort on them. Everything has its own time and place.
(12) Turn your anger and criticisms into positive reconstruction.
(13) Know when it’s time to let go and move on.
(14) Make hay when the sun shines. When one door closes, a window opens. Turnaround your Achilles heel and make that your center piece. It can turn your life around.
(14) Accept that life has ups and downs. It will never be down all the way, nor up all the way.
(15) When you can’t change people nor things, change yourself to adapt.
(16) Look at the big picture. Enjoy your journey. Stop and smell the roses.
(17) Sometimes, it’s time to be content and appreciate what you have.
(18) Don’t worry about the future.
(20) Spend time with nature wherever you can. Be convinced that you too, can thrive, wherever you are.
(21) Eat well, work well, play well, sleep well. Give thanks and live your best life.